Review of Future City Games
Suzana Patwary is working in the Governance team with Kate Dempster, Adviser in Public Sector Reform in the UK and she would like to pull together some information and compile a review on the Future City Games.
Some of the information she would like is listed below:
• We would like to know who is using it?
• How many Game masters are currently in the BC?
• Who the partners are?
• Which countries/organisations have a licence to use it/ when they run out
• Who is in the gaming network
• Where demand is greatest?
• What the impact was, what skills young people acquired
• Did local government take any ideas forward?
If possible, please send all information directly to: