Soft factors in regional development with an emphasis on culture, creativity and innovation
Centre of City and Regional Management in cooperation with Ostrava 2015 - Candidate for the title of European Capital of Culture 2015 are pleased to invite you to participate in the international conference "Soft factors in regional development with an emphasis on culture, creativity and innovation" which will be organized on June 24 and 25, 2010 in Ostrava and held in Old Arena - a club for culture and information 2015.
Main topics of interest
- Culture clusters and creative class
- Actors, processes, institutions in cultural regeneration of urban areas
- Urban and regional governance
- Creative industries in the organizational and spatial perspective
- The role of public spaces and green infrastructure in urban areas
- Organizational aspects of innovations (institutions, networks, evolution)
- City marketing and management, events marketing
Conference registration and call for papers
Registration fee: 80 €
The application form (in the case of active speech together with abstract) should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (till June 11, 2010). The application form is attached.
You can find more information about the conference here.